Thursday 13 December 2012

Been a while for Blogging

It’s been ages since I last blogged and I have been quite busy. My Grandbean Callum arrived on November the 25th & so I have been busy helping my daughter adjust and stopping all those with good intentions offering unwanted advice. its all meant in good faith but at a time when you go from being only responsible for yourself and then having to adjust to being responsible for a baby it can get a bit overwhelming.

So the cot bumper was finally finished, and it was a labour of love. Tatty Ted & cute stuff is not my thing, and its been a struggle to finish what to me is a boring subject. But it was done, its a one off gift that has held me up for the best part of a year.

Its now in its new home, along with Callum’s bear.

Afghan finished.

Afghan Back finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.