Thursday 12 July 2012

Die Cutting–I succumbed……..

well I happened to catch a show on create n craft for a Spellbinders Grand Calibre Die cutting Machine.

Fatal – it was the middle of the night & I was watching in bed whilst J was snoring. Anyway I did look for a cheaper option all over the place but these things are SO expensive. Never one do things the easy or cheap way I succumbed yesterday and ordered the Grand Calibre deal for £150 quid on flexi pay.

yes I know its a lot of money, I know, I’m still worried I wont get the use of it BUT i have discovered that I can use for my Bears.

How you ask – well, I will be able to cut felt with it, so not only is there the opportunity to do flower hair bands for lady bears there is also the use of personalising bears with felt lettering I can appliqué on the feet.

SO When I FINALLY get the balls to start trying to sell my crafts, beading,, cards & Bears I'm hoping to recoup the cost eventually.

The only questions remaining is How to go about selling & when will my grand calibre arrive!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.