Thursday 12 July 2012

Tulip Bubble Bath Birthday Card

I have been playing with my Docrafts Tulip & friends Cd Rom lately & am quite enjoying it. Digital Designer which comes as part of the disk or can be downloaded from the Docrafts website, is clean, clear & pretty easy to use.

Unlike Disks like Crafters companion, you can do a lot more with DD, the only thing that I have found so far that I don’t like is that you can’t do bendy text around toppers etc. when you are creating. I tend to do my bendy text in Ms Publisher save as a Jpg & import to DD.

Anyway enough yapping this is my latest easel card using Tulip designs, I don’t normally like girly stuff but am quite taken with Tulip & Hot Diggerty Dawg.

claire birthday card exchange tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.