Saturday 16 February 2013

Home Sweet Home Update

It’s has been a while since I last worked on Home Sweet Home Work box, but yesterday I picked it back up again and really enjoyed it.

I was working on a caterpillar & snail, the Caterpillar was a 30 wrap bullion knot, it was somewhat of a nightmare, I am not quite happy with all the colours on this project but it will do for me as Its just going to be my work box.

I then worked on the snail, this was most interesting, the shell is 2 pieces of felt appliqued to the ground fabby and worked with ladder stitch, raised chain stitch and raised button hole stitch, it didn't turn out that bad actually even if I do say so myself.

I am still working on the side panel, so will post a WIP photo when this wall is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.